Home JGMaker Magic

Magic Source Code dead link

I've had my JGMaker Magic for 6+ months, and during a firmware update while installing a BLTouch the Arduino IDE disconnected and now I have a blank LCD screen and any attempts to reconnect the Arduino IDE it constantly connects and disconnects. No timed pattern, I've tried using about 10 different cables, USB 2.0 & 3.0 ports, a windows 10 & linux with the same results. I suspect the bootloader is corrupted, at times when it does remained connected the Arduino IDE will error stating the expected hex code of the Magic is incorrect. I do have a mx usbisp v5.00 USB programmer and could possibly use it to reflash the bootloader.  On the wiki page for the Magic it list a link to the source code, a file 20190514115908598.rar but the link is dead, and my web searches have shown nothing. I'm unfamiliar with using a USBIsp. Any assistance with this would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    edited December 2020
    Here you go - I'm sorry I can't really help flashing as I have not tried this before on this board.
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on