Home JGAurora A5S, A1 & A3S-V2 Modifications & Upgrades

A Little Firmware Help Please

Hi All and thanks for any help in advance. 
I am in the process of upgrading my A5s to a E3D v6 all metal hot end.  I have one, small, little problem.  I need some help updating the firmware for the new temp parameters and thermal sensor.  I will admit, I'm no programmer and not real comfortable with editing/compiling code...  I was hoping someone who has done this upgrade before could send me their firmware...  If that's asking too much, any advice you can give is welcome. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks!!

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator

Hopefully someone will comment who has done this before.

I'm sorry I'm not able to help directly.

Please have a start with this page, and let me know if you have specific questions.

Thanked by 1aceathair
  • aceathairaceathair Posts: 4Member
    Hi Samuel,
    Thanks for the link.  I was looking into that, which is what prompted my post. ;) I tried editing the firmware in your link, but I think the site that the instructions has you clone is old or I’m missing a library of some sort.  I kept getting an error about the TFT not being supported. I’m smart enough to know when I don’t know what I’m doing...  
    I think I will wait and see if I can edit the newest firmware that you just released.  

Thanks for all your help.
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    @aceathair I've updated with a new up-dated build of firmware on github that should be ready to compile out of the box now :smiley:
    github is linked on firmware.jgmakerwiki.com

Thanked by 1aceathair