Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Modifications & Upgrades

Hotbed 310x310 24v question?? Help!!

Hi i buy this hotbed in banggood is jgaurora but i buy for a custom core xy print, anyone can tell me what is the right connection for use it in 24v? I now the two center pins are a ntc sensor, but i confused for connecting the + and - ones i see different options on Internet.i up two pictures for reference, thanks! 

Comments

• GandyGandy Posts: 89🌟 Super Member 🌟
    The table states you can use the bed with 12V and 24V systems. In case of 24V you need to connect them to pins 2 and 3 and leave pin 1 unconnected. Usually, red is + and black is -, you should check this with a multimeter. Actually, for a resistive heater, polarity should not be important, but it doesn't hurt to conform to specs.

Take care to properly secure the cable to the heatbed. You have to use an appropriate connector where the cables are crimped, not soldered. Soldered flexible wires that are constantly moved, as it is the case with a heated bed, will break eventually and cause a fire hazard. If you lack the proper crimping tools, get a matching cable of sufficient length to directly connect to your printer control board.

Best,
    Andy.
  • ErwalyErwaly Posts: 3Member
    edited January 2021
    Creo que esta es la forma correcta + para pin 2 y - en el pin 3 para 24v ok, pero en los comentarios de esta cama caliente veo estas fotos ....

that is the link of the bed:
    Post edited by Erwaly on
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    I think the silkscreen is wrong. I think you need to wire it as the photo shows for 24V operation.
  • ErwalyErwaly Posts: 3Member
    edited January 2021
    I read the ohm whit  a multimeter in pin 2 and 3 is 0 ohm in the two pins of 1 same 0 ohm but when i read 1 and 2 or 1 and 3 i get 2,5 ohm them i think is two left positive two right negative, but not sure... How i can  try in safe mode, i dont wanna burn the board or my ac supply thanks
    Post edited by Erwaly on