Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Nozzle way off the bed after nozzle change

fuziofuzio Posts: 2Member
Hello all,
After changing nozzle (clogged ) my hot end/nozzle is way off.  In every axis, prints much low (z axis), on Y starts before bed (5mm, nozzle clean in air, just bad), and on X its way off to the right (first calibration point is aobout 10cm from corner). Iam total noob. Could someone help mie with this? I was so proud of myself with cleaning and changig the nozzle :/
thanks in advance,
Regards
Tomasz
Post edited by Samuel Pinches on

Comments

• nach00nach00 Posts: 24Member
    Hi Tomasz,

Your printer should do a hard home before any print. This is when it tests its X, Y, and Z hard limits. You will see the motors turn and move the bed and hot end to the far left, back, and down positions. Does your machine successfully complete this task?
  • fuziofuzio Posts: 2Member
    edited July 2018
    not sure where was the problem, after few cycles of power on, power off, it looks quit good - it started to test home again. Only z axis is off, but that propably my fault.  Thank You for replay, have no idea what happen, at first start procedure was really strange, bad and nozzle was driving everywhere. Will test more tomorrow if its still ok, and then bad leveling, hate this:/ But after all I love 3d printing and A5 is not bed, at least i think so, just many things to learn for me.
    Reagrds
    Tomasz
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    If you find you run out of screw during bed levelling, you can also adjust the position of the Z-endstop-limit. This is the white block with the switch mounted on the right side of the printer inside the column. There are two screws holding the white printed block in place. Loosen the screws and move the z-End Stop down a bit.
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator