Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Bed leveling/adhesion issues

Brandon96Brandon96 Posts: 3Member
hello, 

I have an A5 3D printer that I have been tweaking for the past couple of weeks. Last night I attempted to do a mesh bed level after installing custom firmware from the wiki. It appears to not be working properly despite the proper starting g code to enable it. I have a hunch as to what it may be but I couldn’t find anything online for it. Does anyone know what the z: 0.200 value on the LCD when printing is? I am wondering if that value should be 0 because every time I watch the first layer my prints aren’t sticking. I have a hunch that somewhere either in the lcd or board firmware my printer is raising the offset by 0.2 mm which would explain the bed adhesion issues I am having. Hopefully someone is able to help me cause I have spent all of today scratching my head trying to figure it out. 
Post edited by Brandon96 on

Comments

• itisnot_meitisnot_me Posts: 102🌟 Super Member 🌟
    Questions:

After the last level did you type G29 S2, then when its done moving type M500?

Secondly have you added M420 S1 after G28 command within your GCode slicer? Not the extruder GCode but the machine.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches