Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Problems with printing

hey samuel i have a problem with my a5 ...betwen the layer is a gap but the level is good ,the first layer is nice as it should be .....but the others above are crap, the vertical layer sticks together but the horizontal does not pls help me via skype teamview or so ....ps.: new firmware is flashed

Hi @StrikerTheSniper, welcome to the forum!

A few questions first:
- Can you please upload some photos of the print problems you are seeing?
- Can you please upload some screenshots of your printing settings?
- What slicer software are you using, and what version is it?

Once I have more details, we can talk about where to go from there.

Cheers,
Sam

Comments

• im use simplify 3d , u find my settings in the zip folder , 

1. poblem are these curly things

2. probem the gap that u see there is konstant and looks like it should bee there, bedlevel is fine

• StrikerTheSniperStrikerTheSniper Posts: 3Member
    edited October 2018
    Slicer is simplify 3d  4.0.1
    Post edited by StrikerTheSniper on
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    edited October 2018
    Hi @StrikerTheSniper,

I am more than happy to help you using Cura. But I will not provide support if you are pirating Simplify3D. Sorry.

Kind regards.

Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • hello,
    I bought simplify 3d, and I think it's not worth the money ... Anyway, can you help me with cura? Or send me some settings or profiles for the a5 please, I would like to learn something from my printer, just how should that go if I have no more overview .... I'm frankly a bit frustrated, and I'm sorry if I've upset you, I prefer cura ... but all the alleged professionals on facebook have said that I should buy simplify3d, although I do not quite understand it and can better with cura, have said the problems come from cura ... what should i do?
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    Hi,

Cura has reasonably good defaults - there are couple of cura profiles on the wiki here too.

I'm working on getting the A5 actually added to Cura, so that we can have some reasonable defaults out of the box, but that is not yet ready.

What is best to do is to do some test prints (like the one you did above with the audi tag, that was great). Then we can give you suggestions on what you could try doing to improve the prints.

I also recommend having a read of some of these links

Best regards,
    Sam
  • MattMatt Posts: 314🌟 Super Member 🌟
    Sure simplfy is not worth. You might considere to stick jut to Cura, which imho got no equals, besides being free.