Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Cant get this thing to extrude for the life of me

Hi all, Im new to the A5 but not new to the world of 3D printing.  I picked up this printer earlier this week...Of course I was off to a bad start as the z axis couplers were stretched right off the bat.  No big deal I ordered a new pair and replaced them both.  I got everything set up and ready to go.  I tried a print... It starts off, some filament did come out, but then for some reason, the whole Bowden tube unloaded like I was changing the spool.... I have no idea why, but I went back to the default G code..Now, I can load filament no problem, however I cant get it to extrude at all.  I dont know if its jammed, or if the filament is just missing and getting stuck before it makes its way to the nozzle?  I have the hot end cranked up currently, and have a tiny drill bit I can use to clean out the nozzle. but it goes in and comes out clean.  its like the filament cant make its way into the throat of the hot end.  Im not sure exactly how to take this thing apart, or where to look.  It is way less accessible than my Anet A8.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

Comments