Home JGAurora A5S, A1 & A3S-V2 Getting Started & Troubleshooting

JGaurora A5s bed heating problem

Hi everyone, I’m new to the 3D printing world and I bought the 5s in December. This is the first time I started using it, after getting it leveled I went to doa testprint that was included with the SD card. As I was printing I noticed that my print wasn’t adhering to the bed and found my temps were not staying set at (65 bed) and (220 nozzle). I tried bumping the temp on both and that didn’t work. I stopped the print and tried rebooting the printer and when I went to set the bed temp and do incremental increases the printer LCD screen gave me an error message then went black for a second the rebooted itself. 

Has as anyone dealt with this and can offer any solutions.

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    Welcome @custom03
    Please check the clips holding the bed down. Make sure they are not cutting into the heating element on the underside of the bed, otherwise they can cause a short circuit. A short circuit on the nozzle or bed heaters somewhere will cause this kind of rebooting, that is why I am mentioning this.

Cheers,
    Sam
  • TheOzzTheOzz Posts: 5Member
    @custom03 @Samuel Pinches
    Hello this is the same problem I have had since Ive gotten it. I dont even have my clips on and this error is still coming up is there any other advice or tricks to get this error to go away so that I can start printing? Thanks

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    Is your error message exactly the same? What happens if you unplug from the wall, and try to start up while plugged into USB power via the USB cable port only?
  • wumpscutwumpscut Posts: 2Member
    i was able to resolve this.  Use a different SD card and try again.  Worked for me. =)