Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Problems to level the bed.

Hello,
Can you help me? I'm having problems to leveling the bed of my 3D printer JGAURORA A3S.
The bed is not going down when I try to turn it with the knobs. I use a sheet to keep a little distance between the nozzle and bed.

I don't know if its because the block which heats the nozzle is not in the right position, because the screw is almost impossible to take it off. The tool doesnt fit on it anymore. The crew I mean is the little one which fix the cylinder on the block. When you disassembly the nozzle the block move and you need to take the screw off to put the block in the right position turning one time to right side.

Comments

• sasasasa Posts: 36🌟 Super Member 🌟
    good news and bad news
    Good: most probably the angle screw became loose. Manufacturer is using only one nut per screw to hold them in place, that may be the problem
    When you turn the knob the screw and the nut are both turning
    Bad: best way to fix it to remove the glass, take the bed off, tighten the screws then install everything back. Check DaHai video for hotbed replacement
  • Der_MuckDer_Muck Posts: 265🌟 Super Member 🌟
    The problem is that the knobs threads are to bit, change them to steel once and you dont have a problem.
    Most people had that problem.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches