Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Modifications & Upgrades

Bowden tube fittings?

My fittings stopped working a while ago and I've ordered atleast two diffrent kinds as well as used a few that my friend tried to give me. I've had no luck. 

Can someone please link me to the bowden fittings that I need for the A5? Preferably on amazon prime. It's been two weeks and I haven't printed anything because of this.

Also, does anyone have simplify 3D profiles? Or is Cura the go-to here for a reason. 

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    edited April 2019
    Have you tried the Bowden Connectors that I'm selling on Amazon specifically for the A5? They are linked on the wiki essentials page.
    Cheers,
    Sam
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • GrayCountertopGrayCountertop Posts: 38Member
    I ordered those because I was very tired when making this post and didn't think to search the wiki.

But I did order those. 

I was hoping someone could provide me with the actual name of what they are tho, so when this listing expires I can order "___ size fittings"
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    Sure, they are PC4-M8*1 4MM with through bore. They are a custom made part, not commonly stocked by most suppliers.
  • sheddistsheddist Posts: 3Member
    Been having problem with bowden tube pulling out at stepper end.
    Agreed M8X4mm fittings are difficult to source in the UK, so I have tapped out both ends to accept standard m10X1  fittings. 
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
  • EyeEye Posts: 115Member, 🌟 Super Member 🌟
    I know this   Threat is a bit older but I tried  replacing my 
    Bowden Connectors:And while those I  Bought fit into the place of the old ones, i can nott push the   Teflon tube through, theres  like a Litthe  Step  in the  Thing
    so ,it seems I  bought somehow the worng ones ;)

is there a good european source for some good ones?