Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Modifications & Upgrades

Mesh bed leveling problems A5

crazyeaglecrazyeagle Posts: 2Member
edited April 2018 in Modifications & Upgrades
Hello everyone, I'm going crazy there is someone who explains me where I'm wrong ?? (N.B. my bed is concave at the center of 1.5mm)
1) Flash custom firmware ... ok no problem
2) Flash custom LCD firmware ... ok no problem
3) I do the mesh bed leveling with pronterface M500 save ..ok no error message.
4) insert "M420 S1" after G28 in the gcode script printer settings of start..ok
5) start print .... nothing ... same fault .. in the center that space is not compensated.
6) I repeat the mesh bed leveling from the LCD..save after the 25 points
7) print ... nothing ... same problem
8) Restarting the press and while starting the skirt I go to baby stepping I press repeatedly -z I see that the last laps finally are well attached to the plate (so z fell) .. But I do not like this system because if I do a wide print of course I find the head too low.

Someone gives me light? the flash, both of the marlin and the LCD was smooth ... no hitch

Thanks to anyone who gives me some news.

Post edited by crazyeagle on

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    edited April 2018
     What do you get when you do a mesh output? In pronterface, enter “G29 T”.
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • crazyeaglecrazyeagle Posts: 2Member
    Hello
    Thank you for your kind reply;
    Waiting for your reply I reflashed the custom firmware by setting the mesh to 6 (36 dots).
    Because? I realized that the problem was a "hole" in the center with a diameter of about 2.5 cm that with the mesh to 5 could not calibrate.
    After this it seems to get better.
    Maybe tomorrow I can give the input that you have advised me and I will refer.
    But the problem is the bed as you yourself wrote;
    Then I realized that the regulation system of the bed (springs and screw) are bad, have absurd movements that change the height at every adjustment! I think i'il do as you pointed out with some nylon rings.
    Another problem that I want to point out after the flash of the custom firmware is that the vibrations have slightly increased (the speed of the shifts is higher in the custom firmware?).
    Is my first 3d printer excuse me if I was inaccurate or not technical enough.
    Thanks for the reply and thanks for the work you do