Home JGAurora A5S, A1 & A3S-V2 Modifications & Upgrades

Printable Parts for the A5/A5S

I have requested a few files from the JGAurora Team to help me replace some parts and make a few mods. These are what they have shared so far, and if/when they provide more I will be sure to share. Specifically, Im waiting for the J Head STl so that I can make a belt tensioner so if anyone else has these files or something similar please share.

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    edited June 2019
    You may also want to check the files here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2952538

However, I don't have the J-head part.
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • ThingsNSchtuffThingsNSchtuff Posts: 23Member
    I added these to thingiverse as well but it looks like you beat me to it. The customer supportrep that i have been talking to is looking into acquiring a file for the J Head since it is manufactured by a third party and JG buys it. If they are able to get it and send it my way i will be sure to share as well.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
  • GandyGandy Posts: 89🌟 Super Member 🌟
    After taking apart my A5 print head to take measurements, I've uploaded a model here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3735365
    If you get an official STL, I'd be very interested, too.

Phenomenal job on the model!
    @Gandy
    Do you think you could upload the individual pieces of the assembly to the thingiverse? It would make it easier for printing

@ThingsNSchtuff I can provide the FreeCAD model from which you can export any pice you need. I'd strongly discourage to try to print any functional parts, though.
    @Gandy

Are you not very confident in the precision of your measurements? or what is your primary concern?

edited August 2019
    Well, I guess most of the measurements quite quite OK, though odd angles in the cast metal added a little guesswork to the process of taking them. Wouldn't know anything about how my part varies from others.

Did you check the step file? It already contains all the individual pieces.
    Thanked by 1ThingsNSchtuff
    Post edited by Gandy on