Home JGMaker Magic

What size bearings for this?

SparkSpark Posts: 49🌟 Super Member 🌟
So the bearings are HORRIBLE on this guy. Need new ones beyond asap! 

Comments

• SparkSpark Posts: 49🌟 Super Member 🌟
    anyone know the size?
  • aestremsaestrems Posts: 33🌟 Super Member 🌟
    edited July 2019
    Hi Spark, Look in this link https://jgaurorawiki.com/a5s You have the spare parts with a link to a online shop 
    Post edited by aestrems on
    Sorry man I didn't put attention to your printer, wait a bit maybe @Samuel Pinches have the reference for your printer 
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    Which particular bearings? All of them? X axis, y axis, etc?
    SoRRY - I wanted to replace all of them but the ones under the carriage are the biggest issue.  The thing can not slide smoothly at all.  That being said.  This thing is printing really consistently now.  Lots of tweaking and it NEEDS painters tape on the bed but haven't had a failed print in 10 prints!! (don't worry i just knocked on my head) ( wood) . 
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    @Samuel Pinches Has the Magic the same bearings thant the A5? Because @Spark is asking for the bearing for the Magic.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    Ohhhh my bad!! :s I don't know, I'll have to check later on. Probably LM8UU  or LM6UU though.
    They are the LM8uu - I also wrote them and asked and they told me the WRONG ones! 
    First they gave me bearings for the x axis.  UHH dude there are none for this..  Then they sent me the LM10UU 29"  Totally wrong.