Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Troubles with printing position

(Sent by @gary74 )

Hello Mr. Pinches. I have an A5. I bought a new motherboard that is the same MKs Gen_L v1.0 as the first one. I also went back to the old LCD MKS MKS TFT28 V3.0, I never could find the right flash for the new V4.0 board. I went to the original 2017 flash for the motherboard. Then I had to reflash the original LCD with the flash that was supposed to be the original by the JGURORA Wiki COMMUNITY FIRMWARE. I have not idea which flashes I need to use together nor if that is a flash for the New v 4.0 which I got through github. I am awaiting the steper motors to get here but I cannot use them until Ifigure out which flashes I need to use. I keep getting closer but its a pain to try to flash and reflash and never get all to work right.  Now I have the problem of the printer always wanting to start at the  0 axis on the left hand top corner.  then it starts printing on the edge . I have tried using Cura and  tried to set the beginning  of the head at x 150 and y 150 with the head still at z 0. I wish that I had not gotten rid of the original JGreat siice. I cannot find the original version of that either. With Cura it does not read the program right. I tried to reflash the A5 thru Cura and used the old 2017 flash. It did not work.  I am wondering if this was like a mid model A5 that had a setup of A3 or something. I am getting a bit tired of this but I am learning a little here and there. 

Comments