Home JGAurora A5S, A1 & A3S-V2 Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Problème Ecran tactile

Salut à tous, j'ai une JGAURORA A5S et j'en suis très content. Cependant l’écran tactile fonctionne mal, il faut appuyer fort sur l’écran pour que cela fonctionne. Y a t'il un réglage ? merci

Hi all, I have a JGAURORA A5S and I am very happy. However the touch screen works poorly, you have to press hard on the screen for it to work. Is there a setting? thank you

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    Welcome / Bienvenue @fjaffre ,
    Which firmware are you using? Factory firmware or community firmware? I don't know if the factory firmware can be adjusted, but we have made the sensitivity a bit higher for the community firmware.
    The front panel also has a front plastic layer. You can cut out the front plastic film, so there is no extra layer in front of the LCD screen. This must be done with care, and it is best to remove the LCD first, to prevent accidental damage during cutting.

• fjaffrefjaffre Posts: 2Member
    I use "A5S Firmware 20190806".
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    That would be the factory firmware. The community firmware is very different. If you are happy with the factory firmware, then I suggest you do the front plastic modification.