Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Getting Started & Troubleshooting

No calienta el nozzle / Nozzle don't heat

No sube la temperatura del nozzle. En la pantalla no hay variación de la temperatura (marca 59º y no sube).

He probado la resistencia en el tester y da continuidad. luego he probado directamente al voltaje y si calienta (llega a 200º según marca el tester).

Necesitaría un esquema eléctrico general de la impresora, si es que alguien lo tiene.

Gracias!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nozzle heat doesn't up. There isn't heat variation on the screen (it marks 59º and doesn't up).

I have tested the resistance in the tester and it gives continuity. Then I have directly tested the voltage and if it heats up (reaches 200º according to the tester).

You would need a general electrical schematic of the printer, if anyone has one.

Thank you!
Thanked by 1DonVicente

Comments

• michalko99michalko99 Posts: 153Member, 🌟 Super Member 🌟
    if your printer can read temperature of heater block when you heated it by external power source, you might have burned mosfet on mainboard. Red one can be burned out. If you have good equipment, eventually you can replace it by unsoldering green one and putting it instead of removed red one/.

both hot ends and fan are switched by HY1403D mosfets, heated bed is switched by HY3403D

Can be done also by firmware, but you must have installed community firmware....

Does LED D2 lights up when you start preheating? If yes, measure voltage on HE0 terminal. If you get around 24Volts, continue measuring cable. It might be bent pin on chassis connector on right bottom side of printer

Thanked by 1Espaitaller
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    @michalko99 -- sounds like faulty temperature readings to me (59C) not faulty mosfets. Faulty readings will cause thermal runaway safeguards to trigger, preventing heater operation.
    Thanked by 1Espaitaller
    ah I see what Espaitaller wrote now-I misreaded...He was using external temperature measurement equipment..So OK, it is possibly broken NTC. 

As I remember, A5 has standard galss type, so easily broken by overtightening( I have the experience :smile: )

Espaitaller. Take out NTC from heaterblock and show it here
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    I have seen many A5 with faulty temperature ports on the motherboard. I have provided a guide on the wiki to swap the temperature port with the spare one.
    Thanked by 1Espaitaller
    Yes, this happened to me also, but not on A5. It was my first printer-Anet A8. There was no spare port, so I had to replace microcontroller completely.. But it was good printer when I changed frame to AL profiles..Better than yelling Ender3 which I assembled for my mother in law :smile:

I see some life on this forum last days..I am here everyday, but now its more live
  • EspaitallerEspaitaller Posts: 5Member
    Thank you all for the answers.