Home 3D Print Lounge

A5 and CURA 4.9

with the provided settings for the A5 & A5s in Cura i have to set the flowrate  to 130% and more to get useful prints,has anyone noticed that too? 

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    edited April 2021
    Hi Bernd, are you using the factory A5 firmware, or the community A5 firmware? Is your filament set to 1.75mm? Best, Sam
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
    Thanked by 1bernd1000
  • bernd1000bernd1000 Posts: 4Member
    edited April 2021
    if i remember right the community firmware. for sure. i`ll check that diameter. actually not all users of 4.9 are satisfied with this update. i saw in the forums. but in most cases the issue is placed in front of the screen. it actually prints good and results are good. why breaking my head, if there ist a 130 instead of a100.  ;)  My A5 runs since 3000 h, only issues some outworn china fans, the bearings (1.50€) of step motor  x Axis, due to too much belt tension.that was crazy, turning the stepmotor, all 1,5 turns, it was stuck ?? that was caused by the transmission, inner to outer case of the bearing.i drilled 2 holes in the left pillar, to easy remove that x motor. after i finished reassembling the whole printer, added 2 x 50mm fans in the backside of the case. (keep cool man)  :) all in all i got 10kgs that enrich my life. thank you for your attention after 2 years being absent.
    Post edited by bernd1000 on
    I’m glad to hear that you have been able to overcome any challenges, and have had a useful life with the printer. That makes me happy to hear!  :)
    Thanked by 1bernd1000
  • bernd1000bernd1000 Posts: 4Member
     i have read your name 1000 times connecting the printer to the PC  :). one issue i have since i started printing long time ago is, according to the flowrate printing a rectangular grid 45/45 (infill). from top right to bottom left the flowrate is ok. from bottom right to top left printing, there is a diffrence in the flowrate, causing in very thin lines. sometimes if the global flowrate is decreased they disappear halfway. I was relatively uninterested, but when I talk to you now, I'll mention that. you don't see it afterwards when the job is finished.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    It might be a worn nozzle?