Home JGAurora A5S, A1 & A3S-V2 Modifications & Upgrades

Inventbox JG Titan kit upgrade

The pictures and instructions that come with the kit are for the A5, and as such, the motherboards are diffterent. Does anyone else have any experience installing this kit or know where I can find pictures and directions for the A5S?

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    The install is actually almost the same. Difference is the firmware. Bltouch is not currently supported on A5S.
  • TemTem Posts: 7Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi everyone,
    I believe you can find more information about kit in this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/469780040194683/, there are a few ppl who installed and are using kit on A5S, I'v ordered as well but mine is on the way.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    Post edited by Tem on
  • Machinist220Machinist220 Posts: 5Member
    I am finally gettin around to installing the kit tonight. The first step is to replace the Z limit switch. I found it on the Motherboard, but where does it come out of the case? I dont see a cut out like they show in the instructions.
    Disregard the above question, i figured it out. The instuctions could use quite a few more pictures in between the ones currently or a video walkthrough of the assembly process.
  • TemTem Posts: 7Member
    @Machinist220, it would be great if you can share here any information regarding to installation process, issues, concerns etc, I am waiting for my kit and really interesting in getting more information even before I start.
    The instructions steps go from a fully assembled print head to a fully disassembled printhead with no pictures or steps between. im not the most knowledgeable when it comes to electronics, so i just get nervous disconnecting things i dont know anything about. 
    I just realized that was sort of a rant 😅 the point i was trying to make is that it really helps to know the printer very well and what everything does so you're not worried about breaking it and not knowing how to fix it.
    Thanked by 1Tem