Home JGAurora A5S, A1 & A3S-V2 Modifications & Upgrades

Low temperature Printing Firmware

SystemSystem Posts: 19Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Firmware for A3S Version 2 (2020) - planning.

Comments

• Jaco Carlo KasunJaco Carlo Kasun Posts: 12Member
    Hi, I just download it. As I told you in the other post my printer is temporary out of combat, I think I have read it somewhere in this forum but the firmaware that you already have for the A5s or A1 does let you print at low temperatures, right? Just checking of it´s maybe better to update to A5 or A1 if it canot be repair. What do you think?

One more time, thank you @Samuel Pinches

Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    The firmware that are ready for download do not allow printing at low temperatures, but it is a one line change to enable that feature. The A5 or A1 have firmware ready to go, and can easily change it for your needs. On the A3S (v2) I would need a bit of testing first, as I have not tested it on those yet.
  • Jaco Carlo KasunJaco Carlo Kasun Posts: 12Member
    Hellou again @Samuel Pinches ,
    First of all I hope your doing fine with the corona. 
    I tried today the firmware and the nozzle is moving, and I can set the temperature of the nozzle under de 100 degres. The problem is that the motor for the filament isn´t moving. So actually there is no material printed. I can push it manualy througth the nozzle but of course that isn´t a solution.

One more time, thanks for your help.