Home JGAurora A5 & A3S Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Experience with an Jgaurora A3S from Gearbest

In January i bought an A3S from Gearbest. What I got was an absolutely unusable device with a long list of lacks. Especially the software was more or less a collecion of bugs. The service from Gearbest was as good as the device quality.
INEXISTENT!
So I'm Sam much obliged for his engagement in modding the printers firmware. With his modifcations it was possible to use the printer. Thank you very much Sam, you did all, what was possible to help me.
After this sofware modifications I spent the printer a lot of modificatons to improve the usability and to enhance the print quality.
So I equipped the printer with
a bigger axial fan  (40x40x10) for cooling the heat sink with low noise
a bigger radial fan (40x40x20) for cooling the printing part with low noise
a modficated Z-axis end stop for an easy manual adjustment
a new filament holder, to get the access to the adjusting screw for leveling point two.
The print results had been quite good after this modifications, but permanent there was "this and that" to do, to have a running system.
Since yesterday now the printer is doing only nonsense.
After a filament change it doesn't start again, because the area before the nozzle plugs. I cleaned it several times.
Now every print stops after a while, without a visible reason. ...

Maybe I could find the reasons for the actual unusability.
But, I'm tired of permanent repairing this botch unit.
I think, now its enough. I bought this printer to print, not to worry.
It the first sight this printer looks nearly like a professional printer, but in practice its a typical chinese device, its scrap.
Never, never, never again I would buy a printer from Gearbest.

I wish all of you to have more luck with your printers.
Bart