Homeโ€บ JGAurora A5 & A3Sโ€บ Getting Started & Troubleshooting

A5 stops printing SOLVED

Der_MuckDer_Muck Posts: 265๐ŸŒŸ Super Member ๐ŸŒŸ
Yesterday I was testing my new HD Glas Filament.
The test prints takes 11min. While that, the A5 stops printing. One time after 10%, one time at 98% not on one exact spot.
After the stop, the display can be used but when you try to home or move the axes, nothing happens. The stepper motors are free that you can move Y for example.ย 
Temp. is frozzen but the temp. is going down.ย  ย  After turning off and on, the A5 says it cant read the file. Clicking on ok, it uppers Z and Holme X.
The printer now can be started as normal.

What can cause that, I formate the USB Stick but its stays the same. I resliced the test object and tested a other small part, it stays the same.
Maybe a bad contact? Temp. reading is correct, heating is there, print is looking very good.. Extruding doesnt stop, no overheating at all, Motors are cold.
Do you have a idea what can cause a stoped print like that?

Post edited by Der_Muck on

Comments

• Der_MuckDer_Muck Posts: 265๐ŸŒŸ Super Member ๐ŸŒŸ
    I am just monitoring the printing via pronterface and got 2 short breaks but now the print contuned from alone. 68% is allready done..

edited February 2019
    100% 3 more similar breaks with the same text.
    In total the print stoped 5 times 30sek.ย 
    Whats wrong now, I think maybe without monitoring it would stop totaly?ย 
    Post edited by Der_Muck on
    OK seems that this is a different problem.
    I changed now to a USB SD Card adapter (before it was the USB Stick)
    Wanted to see if the USB Stick isnt the problem. Now with the USB SD card, the print stopes the same way.ย 
    Printing and after some minutes, the print stops and the BLtouch changes from red blue to red red.
    Finaly found the problem right now. It was a bad contact on the extruder port on the marlin board.ย 
    There the cables are bended because of the TMC fan duct. When the extruder motor doesnt connect, the firmware is killing the printers actions.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches