Home 3D Print Lounge

mi impresora se para de imprimir

frana5frana5 Posts: 1Member
edited April 2020 in 3D Print Lounge
buenas tengo un problema y nunca antes me abia pasado y esque cuando mi impresora empieza a imprimir se para de golpe y desblokea los motores  como si nada y no pone ningun mensaje ni nada solo se para lo unico que ize fue abrirla para tensar la polea y desùes de eso la monte y empezo ese problema destense la polea y sigue igual

Translation:
Good day, I have a problem and I have never had a problem before. When my printer starts printing, it stops suddenly and unlocks the motors all of a sudden. It does not display any message or error, it only stop. The only thing that I did was to open it to tension the pulley, and after that I reassembled it this problem started. I tried to untie the pulley and it remains the same.

Post edited by Samuel Pinches on

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    Welcome @frana5 !

What temperatures does your printer display. Do they seem like correct measurements? Before you print, can you heat the nozzle and bed successfully?

Qué temperaturas muestra su impresora. ¿Parecen medidas correctas? Antes de imprimir, ¿puede calentar la boquilla y la cama con éxito?