Home JGAurora A5S, A1 & A3S-V2 Getting Started & Troubleshooting

Filament leaking?

Sso guys new problem.
Everytime when I want to print something It looks like some of the filament is coming out of the nozzle top.
I can't describe the ptoblem completely so I just send pics.
It looks like coming out of the heating blcok as well.
It goes down the nozzle in time.
Then it starts sticking to the object.
I can remove it with a papertowel but that is annoying

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    edited June 2019
    It could be filament leaking out the top of the heater block, if the nozzle is not tight against the heartbreak throat.

I'd recommend watching this video to help you check that the hot end is correctly assembled:

Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • RonanGrantRonanGrant Posts: 7Member
    I’m having the same problems! I tried the video but it was almost like the screws wouldn’t come out, so I couldn’t fix the nozzle. I had the problem when the nozzle doesn’t have a gap, but threw a lot of error I gave up. It’s leaking like crazy, I think I’m having trouble with under extrusion, I’ve tried everything and it’s just not working plz help with this thanks.
  • Laser8302Laser8302 Posts: 170Member, 🌟 Super Member 🌟
    I think you need to fully disassemble your hotend, clear out any debris at the end of the heat break and inside the heater block and maybe replace the nozzle. Then retighten everything and don't forget to hot torque it.
  • Laser8302Laser8302 Posts: 170Member, 🌟 Super Member 🌟
    Also make sure your PTFE liner is in good condition. If not it might be time to replace the heat break.