Home JGAurora A5S, A1 & A3S-V2 Getting Started & Troubleshooting

A5S stops printing after printing the build adhesion

Ok my new A5S is doing the oddest thing. It stops printing after it prints the adhesion be it a brim, skirt, or raft it does the same thing. Its just stops and stays in the same spot for about 10 minutes then moves to a different area without extruding and stops again. I did a flash firmwire, reformatted the sd card, and even went through all the wiring to see if there was a lose wire. No matter what I do it does the same thing.

I know others have had similar issues and said printing through pronterface worked. I tried this but I can connect to the printer. Every time i click connect I get an error message saying window access denied. At this point I'm at a lost an any information on what is causing this would be much appreciated.

I have the A3S  and it works beautiful for the most part and I really enjoyed it. In fact that is why I bought the A5S but it has given me nothing but issues.......

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    edited July 2019
    Please try setting the max z speed in Cura to 400. Also, if that doesn’t work please try downgrading to Cura 4.0 as I think this bug started with Cura 4.1, it’s not a bug with the printer.
    Thanked by 1Robert Nunes
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,997Administrator
    Oh, and welcome @Robert Nunes :)
  • Robert NunesRobert Nunes Posts: 4Member
    Samuel,

I will try cura 4.0 to see if that fixes it because i did download 4.1 and your right it seems like the issues started when I got  4.1. I will let you know when I try it out.

Thanks
  • Robert NunesRobert Nunes Posts: 4Member
    edited July 2019
    Samuel

switching back to Cura 4.0 worked thank you so much
    @Samuel Pinches

Robert
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    Post edited by Robert Nunes on